the team to help you achieve
The executive team at Aarundsen have been working with senior management teams in more than 40 countries, and have been engaged in a whole range of strategic consulting activities for a great variety of clients and industries.
Peter is an international trainer and management consultant working in over 40 countries delivering strategic, managerial leadership, sales and HR consulting assignments across a range of disciplines and subject areas. He has worked as a trainer and consultant in a range of industries since 1987 and specialises in Europe and the Middle East
He has designed and delivered well in excess of 3000 development days to 50,000 people across the world during a training career spanning 35 years. Peter specializes in:
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Managerial Leadership Development
- Building High Performing Sales Organisations
- Change Project Management
- Root Cause Analysis in Problem Solving
- Competence Profiling and Performance Management
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Development
With a background in production management, sales and logistics he has been extensively involved in the design of training materials of all types with a specialisation in the development of complex problem solving case studies and exercises. He has also managed project teams in product development and sales/marketing support documentation for a range of industries. He is a trained proof-reader and writer.
Peter is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Chartered Institute of Management (both UK) and has a BA in Politics specialising in Strategic Defence and International Relations
Clive’s background is in the automotive sector, holding positions with responsibility for manufacturer national sales, retailer standards and process implementation, marketing, training and development, and reward and incentive programmes.
Clive has experience of managing and working in UK National, European and International cross functional project teams and his specialism being “Making things happen”. Using highly developed and creative project management skills, from initial brief through to final delivery and follow-up.
- Marketing and Sales expertise above and below the line in traditional and digital mediums.
- Experience in developing and implementing national programmes to deliver sales, customer satisfaction and revenue improvement within blue-chip companies.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, self-starter and team player with a keen customer service and profit-orientated focus.
- Passionate about exploring the potential for technology in customer communication and education.
- Able to work with and train staff and management teams from shop floor to board level.
- Building and maintaining excellent client and partner relationships to deliver profit and new revenue stream opportunities.
Clive believes to achieve most projects requires a careful blend of people, process and systems management, and his credo being “If he isn’t adding value then he doesn’t deserve his fee”.
Jenny started her career in the IT industry, where she took on different sales & marketing roles. In 2000 she became a professional coach and she set up her company, offering management coaching, conflict resolution for individuals & teams, and business consulting.
By co-creating fresh solutions with her clients, she adds to her assignments the dash of authenticity teams need to thrive in a shifting world.
She has worked for 17 nationalities worldwide and her clients span across a variety of business environment: manufacturing SMEs, public bodies, multinationals, governments, investment banks, professional services, art industry, etc.
She specializes in:
– complex sales, consultative selling
– conflict management & difficult conversations
– managerial skills suite,
– on-the-field coaching
She excels in tailoring disruptive programs which are less rational than competitors’, like Meet(a)morphose (a stakeholders engagement with the arts), Corporate Satsang (reinvesting boring soft skills training), Buddha was a sales guy, Keep calm and work with the French, etc.
Her secret might lie in her unusual background: she holds an MA in Philosophy, an MAst in Economy, she is a certified mediator, she has been trained in the US in Sales and, last but not least, she is an active writer for stage.
Over the past 25 years the team at Jeff has helped some of the UK’s leading retailers and brand concessionaires become beacons for excellence in Customer Service whilst at the same time supporting them in meeting key sales and operational targets, successes with some of the most memorable being:
• Sales increasing by 8% within 6 months
• Sales of targeted special offers rising from 40% to 70%
• Add-on sales rising by 10% in 2 years
• Staff turnover dropping to 20% one of the lowest in the client’s sector
• Stock and till loses falling by 50% within 6 months
Jeff’s team carefully tailors all its services for each client and is dedicated to ensuring that all clients achieve the very best levels of Customer Service to improve business performance. One area that really gives Storecheckers the edge is our bespoke reports and statistical analysis with 100% reliable and accurate information. This level of feedback gives clients the answers to questions that are vital to business improvement and may otherwise remain unanswered.
With an ever increasing client portfolio Storecheckers’ 25 years experience in the industry makes it one of the most respected providers of Mystery Shopping, Research & Training amongst:
• High Street Shops from national chains like Pets at Home & Timpsons to smaller retailers with multiple outlets
• Brand Destinations including the National Maritime Museum and Madame Tussauds
• Leisure Groups like Manchester United Football Club and Revolution Vodka Bars
• Business & Tourism Awards across the UK ranging from Retailer of The Year for Publishing News to Visit Manchester and Welcome to Yorkshire’s Tourism Awards
• Town and Shopping Centres from Blackpool to Winchester
• Manufacturers like Mars
• B2B offering support to lawyers, accountants and estate agents
Members of Mystery Shopping Association
Investors in People
An experienced international management consultant with extensive Middle Eastern experience including KPC, KOC, KIA and Projacs for whom projects were undertaken in Kuwait, Dubai and Bahrain.
Managing Partner at Houston BPC (January 2004 – Present)
Professional consultancy services delivered internationally – Strategic Consulting, Job Evaluation, Performance Management, Team Development, Business Simulation and Planning, Management Development, Finance Skills.
Director at Fielden-Cegos (October 1996 to Dec 2003)
- Responsible for the management of Fielden-Cegos’ UK operations.
- Key account management and development of business services.
- Professional consulting duties in specialised fields -Strategic Management, Leadership, High Performing Teams, Performance Management.
- Key Clients include PowerGen International, Kuwait Petroleum, Total Oil, NAMSA
Director of HR Consulting, Fielden-Cegos (June 1993 to October 1996)
- Product and service development.
- Recruitment of consulting and training teams.
- Key account management.
- Professional consulting duties in specialised fields-Strategic Management, Leadership, High Performing Teams, Performance Management.
Principal at Hay Management Consultants (June 1987 to June 1993)
- Responsible for a geographically focused team of 12 consultants.
- Also technically researching and delivering in the fields of Organisational Development, Senior Executive Remuneration and Performance Management.
BSc(Hons) in Business Finance from Aston Business School, Birmingham.
Mobil Oil National Prize Winner in International Finance