Our Services include:
Organisational transformation, Strategy and Leadership Development, Change Management, Team Effectiveness,
Employee Engagement, Project Management, HR and Process Consultancy, Digital Learning and Leadership and Innovation Labs
- We understand that, regardless of size, our clients are evolving in a fast paced economy where adaptation and change are key to the organisation, teams, individuals and communities.
Our aim is to help them create agile cultures that are passionate about innovation, learning and outstanding performance which is why:
- We start with a blank canvas – no pre-conceptions, no readymade answers, no fancy “boxes” on shelves
- we focus on our client’s strategic issues & their future, the business and culture they need and want
- we work cross-silo & challenge “business as usual” mindsets
- we keep asking “massively difficult questions” that oblige people and organisations to think
Our Guiding Principles:
- High Impact: We aim to create agile cultures at our clients’ that prize innovation, learning and sustainable change above all else. Our solutions engage individuals at every level as well as the broader organisation.
- Co-Creation: Our work will always be customised to the client’s needs, ambitions, hopes and aspirations. Development processes are created in close collaboration with the client, through a sparring partnership – each party forcing the other to be the best that they can be.
- Flexibility: We apply the latest research in group dynamics, neuroscience, and psychology, combining it with time-tested methods to meet the unique needs of the client organisation.
- Practicality: Our work with individuals, groups and organisations is built on their previous experience and current reality, and consulting assignment and learning objectives are linked to their everyday working environments.
- Engagement: We use tried and tested participative methods, enabling dialogue and helping remove constraints. We understand the dynamics behind people’s thinking, feeling and actions.
- Measurability: Our solutions are based on real life, real time solutions to secure transfer into the workplace. We monitor progress throughout all assignments using pre-agreed improvement metrics.
Business Sector Expertise
Oil and Gas
Extraction and Mining
Logistics – Airfreight and Road Freight
Food and Drink
IT and Telecoms
If you’re not convinced, here are some compelling facts and figures
- 90% of our projects are delivered in an international environment
- More than 150 certified coaches, facilitators and consultants based in 17 countries
- Delivery in 15 languages
- Offices in Paris, Hamburg, Brussels, London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bristol
- Broad expertise and experience across a huge range of industrial, commercial and institutional sectors – Our Customers are in the private sector, public sector, international organisations, NGO’s
- Expert Advisory Board: latest academic knowhow and innovative thinking
- More than 20,000 training course participants in the last 15 years
International Project Experience
Europe and Scandinavia
Middle and Near East
Republic of Congo
Asia and Australasia
International Experience – Secret Shopper and Net Promoter Score
United Arab Emirates